Please carefully read our important policy information below. By placing an order, you certify to have read, understand, and abide by our policies.
- We limit the amount of orders we accept per week, therefore, we process on a first come first serve basis.
- We reserve the right to reject any order for any reason.
- Once an available date is identified, a non-refundable deposit is required. The deposit amount is 50% of the total cost of your order and must be received in order to reserve your order and date. Again, your order will not be confirmed until we receive your 50% non-refundable deposit.
- We will confirm all orders via email, phone, or both a few days before the cake is due.
- If you request delivery, it is your responsibility to inspect the cake upon arrival to ensure that it arrives in good condition. Should there be any issues, please contact us immediately before accepting the cake. We are not responsible for any damages on the cake after you accept and sign for it. If you choose to pick up the cake, we are not responsible for any damage that may happen once you leave our facilities.
- PLEASE NOTE: For all customers who have arranged for a pick up at a specific time, and are more than 30 minutes late, there will be a mandatory $30 late fee in order to claim your product. No matter what the circumstances are, if you can not arrive on time, I must be notified as soon as possible. The late fee is nonnegotiable unless, solely at my discretion, I choose to consider a modification.
By placing an order you have read and agreed to the above terms.
BACK TO TOP